Helping you feel confident, from start to finish including every part of stitching in between.
Embroidery has become so much more than a craft. Embroidery can be a tool to help ease anxiety, improve mindfulness, all while being creative. This Embroidery Resource Library was created to provide further support and guidance for you on your stitching journey.
All resources are free, as we want embroidery to be accessible to all!
Here’s what you can expect in the library
- Beginner’s Embroidery Guide (this is extra helpful if you have never picked up a needle before), includes topics such as: supplies, pattern transferring, threading your needle, etc.
- Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Illustrated Stitch Guide, which includes all stitches that are used in any of Unraveling Joy – Embroidery designs
- Video Stitch Tutorials
- Exclusive patterns not available anywhere else
- Mindful Embroidery Guide
- Question box for any additional questions or resource requests
Be sure to check back in the library as resources are updated and added to frequently.
* Having access to our Resource Library will also provide you with access to our Embroidery Newsletter. This newsletter includes new pattern releases, workshop dates, but I promise my emails are not frequent and will only include value focused content (be sure to check your inbox or junk folder to confirm access) *
Already logged in?